Extreme Couponing in Wisconsin?

July 2, 2011 by
Filed under: Coupons, Grocery

You will not be able to buy $1000 worth of groceries for 60 cents around here.  No way, no how.  I don’t care what you see on TV (and quite frankly, those people didn’t get it that cheap, either since they probably had to spend money obtaining coupons, but that rant is for another day….)

But you can save a lot of money if you shop the sales and combine manufacturers coupons at the same time. In Northeast Wisconsin, you can also throw Copps Double Daze into the mix where they double coupons on Wednesdays and Saturdays (the Saturday promotion is set to end July 9th).

My blogging buddies Jon from my brother site Milwaukee Consumer and  Rose from Rose Knows Coupons did a little shopping with one of my former co-workers, Vince Vitrano, who just happens to be the morning show anchor at WTMJ-4 in Milwaukee.  Take a look at their trip here.

Great job, Rose and Jon!

And to the readers, if someone like Vince can learn to coupon, so can you. :-)

Be Sociable, Share!

Comments

9 Comments on Extreme Couponing in Wisconsin?

1. Heather on Sat, 2nd Jul 2011 9:53 am
  2. Way to go you guys :) I know Rose and she is so fabulous…..I like to coupon and I like to think I know most things, but her site and her match-ups have helped me even more.

3. Shelly@GBSavers on Sat, 2nd Jul 2011 9:53 am
  4. Awesome! Looks like they had a great time filming. That Vince is an very enthusiastic learner! :)

5. Travis on Sat, 2nd Jul 2011 6:44 pm
  6. Hi!

My wife started couponing a few months ago. She plays by the rules and has cut our grocery bill by 30 to 40 percent per month. The money she saves helps make it possible for her to stay home with our 8 month old. It’s been an adventure, but she makes it work.

7. Lorrie on Tue, 5th Jul 2011 4:01 pm
  8. I thought we were supposed to get an insert in sunday’s paper?….was I the only one who missed out?

9. The Bargain Sleuth on Tue, 5th Jul 2011 4:07 pm
  10. The only insert that was in Sunday’s paper was a Procter and Gamble one. There were no Smart Source or Red Plum. Did you get the P&G? If not, contact the paper.

11. Lorrie on Tue, 5th Jul 2011 4:27 pm
  12. Thank you, I called and they said there were’nt any…so maybe just certain areas got them. I feel so jipped!

13. Couponing in Wisconsin on Wed, 14th Sep 2011 9:36 am
  14. Great Job!! I have been couponing for about 5 months now and I love it!! I am pretty extreme, not as extreme as some, but I save at least $200/wk somtimes up to $1000/wk! I started a facebook page called Couponing in Wisconsin hoping to connect with other local couponers! Its great to see other locals and thier Success!

15. bob on Wed, 14th Nov 2012 1:40 pm
  16. it is Nov 14th wed
    i looked at Woodman’s all of the sales were for Oct., whats up

17. gwendolyn on Sat, 14th Sep 2013 8:42 pm
  18. i can’t find pick n save fresh perks to enter the drawing

Tell us what you're thinking...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!