FREE Coupon Class for you: August 23rd

July 13, 2011 by
Filed under: Coupons, Grocery

Are you new to this couponing thing and still trying to figure out all those darn rules?  Or are you a seasoned pro who thinks it’s time for a refresher because of all the recent changes in the couponing world?  Either way, you can mark your calendars to join me for a FREE couponing class in August.

Pick up tips about how to get the best deals. Learn more about bargain shopping from yours truly, the Bargain Sleuth, your writer for Green Bay Consumer.

• WHEN: Tuesday, Aug 23
  • WHERE: Brown County Central Library
  • Lower Level Meeting Rooms
  • 6:30-7:45 pm

If you or someone you know wants to learn more about couponing and how to save money when shopping in general, this is a perfect time. A FREE class just for you.  So tell everyone you know, even the naysayers.  They may secretly be interested.

I promise, I don’t bite, and the last time I had a coupon class (at SW branch), we had a lot of fun.

Hope to see you there!

Be Sociable, Share!

Comments

10 Comments on FREE Coupon Class for you: August 23rd

1. Shelly@GBSavers on Wed, 13th Jul 2011 1:29 pm
  2. If I’m still pregnant I just might come! Do you think you could deliver a baby… you know, just in case? :)

3. Amber on Wed, 13th Jul 2011 1:49 pm
  4. AHH Man, I preggers and due the 23rd! Im not “new” but have never been to a couponing class and would love to see what else there is to learn! Maybe if i am over due i might pop in! Like Shelly above said..Think you could deliver a baby?? maybe 2? lol

5. The Bargain Sleuth on Wed, 13th Jul 2011 2:54 pm
  6. LOL. Are any of the readers an OBGYN or a mid-wife? We might need you that night!

7. healingmom on Wed, 13th Jul 2011 4:47 pm
  8. I’m so glad to have found you. I live in Green Bay and have been doing couponing forever…would love to see what you offer in a class !

9. Alycia Freimund on Fri, 15th Jul 2011 4:49 pm
  10. Hey I am linking this into my blog. I am totally going to be coming to this and I have at least one who is interested in joining me. Hoping that by linking you in I can convince a few others to attend with me. Thanks again I’m loving your deal postings.

11. JulieL on Mon, 8th Aug 2011 9:21 pm
  12. Is there a preregistration or just show up?

13. The Bargain Sleuth on Mon, 8th Aug 2011 9:26 pm
  14. As far as I know, just show up!

15. Tammy on Tue, 16th Aug 2011 6:09 pm
  16. So excited! I have been hoping for a class in the area. I have only been couponing for four months, but am hooked. I have no idea where the library is, can anyone help me please?

17. The Bargain Sleuth on Tue, 16th Aug 2011 6:21 pm
  18. The Central library is located on Pine Street in downtown Green Bay. There is a map on their Facebook page that should be able to help you out:

19. Tammy on Wed, 17th Aug 2011 9:12 am
  20. Thank you!!!!

Tell us what you're thinking...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!