Green Bay Symphony “Romance of Spring” concert 52% off
Just in time for Valentine’s Day, the Green Bay Symphony is performing a “Romance of Spring” concert on February 11th. And today you can get tickets to the performance via Living Social for 52% off. And did I mention they’re throwing some chocolate in the mix, too?
There are several different seating options:
- $11 (regularly $23) for a ticket in section D
- $14 (regularly $28) for a ticket in section C
- $19 (regularly $38) for a ticket in section B
- $22 (regularly $44) for a ticket in section A.
And here are some of the terms of the deal:
- Limit one per purchaser per voucher
- Purchaser must be present at event to pick up tickets
- Groups wishing to sit together must have one person purchase all tickets for group
- Deal is only valid for Saturday, February 11 showing of: The Romance of Spring
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 12, 2012
As with any daily deal, make sure you read all the rules and restrictions before you buy.