Green Bay Community Theater’s “Maggie’s Getting Married” 50% off
What a wonderful surprise! Green Bay Community Theater is being featured on Living Social. Two Theater Tickets to “Maggie’s Getting Married” April 18th performance and Two Glasses of Wine are just $24–that’s 50% off the regular price!
Since 1936, the Green Bay Community Theater has produced more than 300 plays, which include comedies, dramas, and musicals.
Here are some of the details:
- Limit one per purchaser, one additional as gifts
- Performance date is Wednesday evening, April 18, 2012
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Must be at least 21 years of age
To buy your tickets for the April 18th performance, click here.
Be sure to become a fan of the Green Bay Community Theater’s Facebook page to stay up-to-date on their activities, too, and tell them Green Bay Consumer sent ya!
As with any daily deal site, make sure you read all rules and restrictions before you buy.