Birthday Bash Giveaway: Kalahari Indoor Theme Park Admission
Green Bay Consumer began one year ago. To celebrate our birthday and to thank the thousands of Green Bay Consumer readers, we’re going to give away some prizes. In fact, we’re so excited, we’re going to give away prizes all month!
You read right, between May 1st and May 31st, Green Bay Consumer will have a new prize and select a new winner (except for our day off–Saturday). Some days there will be more than one winner, too!
Today’s giveaway is 2 All Day Indoor Theme Park Passes to the Kalahari Resort ($80 value) in Wisconsin Dells. We’ve got four passes to give away so that means two names will be drawn.
Here are the details:
- Each pass valid for one admission
- Passes valid for Ferris wheel, mini-golf, laser tag, climbing wall, carousel, rope course, dry play and go-carts
- Passes are not valid for bowling or golf simulator
- Passes have no value toward video/redemption games or food & beverage.
- Redeemable at the mini-golf counter or Camp Kalahari
- Expires 5/1/2013.
Special thanks to the Kalahari Resort for providing Green Bay Consumer passes to give away to two lucky readers!
To enter today’s giveaway for 2 All Day Indoor Theme Park Passes to the Kalahari Resort visit our Green Bay Consumer Birthday Bash Giveaways page where you can also read the contest rules, too.