It’s time for summer farmer’s markets!
SavorWisconsin has a listing of over 200 farmers’ markets, including days of operation, times and location. You can search by entering a city or a zip code.
The site lists most of the bigger markets in our area including:
- Downtown Green Bay: June 2 – October 27
- Farmer’s Market on Broadway: June 6 – October 17
- Kaukauna Farmer’s Market: June 9 – October 20
- Downtown Appleton: June 16 – October 27
- Village of Bellevue: Looking for Vendors!
- Ashwaubenon Bay Park Square Market: June 18 – October 15
- Oneida Farmer’s Market: June 28 – October 11
- De Pere Main Street Farmer’s Market: July 5 – October 18
The website also has a database of Wisconsin products, businesses, and food-related events.
To find out more about your favorite farmer’s markets, click here.