Copps/Pick ‘n Save Match-Ups: Double Daze 6/6 and 6/9
If you are new to shopping Copps, these are the basics:
- Monopoly Shop Play and Win May 20 – August 16th. Almost $5 million in prizes available. Click here for more information.
- Double Daze on Wednesdays and Saturdays (Saturdays through September 1, 2012): Double up to five (5) Coupons with $1.00 or less face value
- You must have a Roundys loyalty card to get the deal; if you forgot yours, the cashier can look it up by phone number.
- Must have $25 pre-coupon total to double. If they don’t double, add a Copps gift card to your total. There is debate whether it is $25 after sales and specials or $25 regular price. Depends upon which employee you talk to!
- You can use store and manufacturer coupon together
- You can usually roll Catalina deals, meaning if you receive a Catalina coupon on your first transaction (i.e. milk coupon), you can use them on your second transaction which contains milk.
- Rain Checks expire in 2 weeks.
For more deals, check out the post on General Mills Champions for Education Bonus Week at Copps and Pick ‘n Save.
Dannon Oikos Yogurt - $1.00
- $0.50/2 Dannon Oikos Greek Yogurt 05/20/12 SS Insert (exp 06/30/12)
Newman’s Own Dressing 16 oz – $2.99
- $0.50/1 Newman’s Own Salad Dressing 06/02/12 Coupons.com (exp 07/02/12)
- $0.50/1 Newman’s Own Salad Dressing 06/03/12 RP Insert (exp 07/14/12)
Capri Sun or Kool Aid Jammers 10 pk – B2G1 FREE
- $0.75/3 Kool-Aid Jammers, 10 ct 05/06/12 SS Insert (exp 06/30/12)
- $0.75/3 Capri Sun, 10 ct 05/06/12 SS Insert (exp 07/30/12)
Twizzlers – $2.00 (No, not Fleet Farm licorice but it will do in a pinch!)
- $1/3 Twizzlers, 11 oz+ 05/20/12 SS Insert (exp 07/13/12)
Ball or Kerr Canning Jars or Lids – B2G1 FREE (Strawberries are ripe, you know!)
- $3/2 Ball/Kerr Cases 06/03/12 SS Insert (exp 07/29/12)