Bay Area Humane Society: Free adult cats and $25 kittens
All cat adoptions include:
• Spay or Neuter surgery
• Rabies vaccination (if at least 4 months old)
• Temporary distemper, rhinotracheitu, Calicivirus, Panleukopenia vaccination (Fel-O-Guard Plus 3)
• De-worming treatment (Pyrantel) & flea treatment
• Feline Leukemia test
• FIV test (if 6 months or older)
• Identification tag
• Micro-chip identification
• Free health examination within 10 business days of the adoption (donated by area veterinarians)
• Free 4 lb. bag of Science Diet food
We got our two black cats, Fred and Ginger, from the shelter about a year and a half ago, and they have been a wonderful addition to our family!
For more information on this deal, contact the Bay Area Humane Society at (920) 469-3110.