Big Lots finds: Kashi, Pop Tarts and more
- Capri Sun Wild Cherry 10-count pack $1.80
- Kashi cereals $1.50 – $2.50 box. My kids are in love with the Strawberry Fields which is $2.00 a box, much less than at any other store!
- Kashi Go Lean Rolls $3.00
- Garden of Eatin’ Pita Chips $1.80
- Garden of Eatin’ Sesame Blues 1.5 oz bags $.50
- Pop Tarts -regular boxes $1.50 (as a reference, Woodmans has them for $1.99)\
- Pop Tarts Mini Crisps 8 count $2.50 + there’s a $1.00/2 coupon on it for a future purchase of Mini Crisps. (Woodmans price is $2.69 for a 6-count pkg w/coupon on it)
- JollyTime Popcorn Healthy Pop 6 count $2.50 (Festival Foods actually has a slightly better deal this week. Click here for more info).
Have you shopped Big Lots lately? What was your favorite find?