Taste of Home Magazine $3.50 a year
Taste of Home magazine taught me how to cook. Well, my Mom taught me how to cook, but reading all her issues of Taste of Home is what made me a better cook. Now there’s a great deal on Eversave for the magazine whose headquarters are in Greendale, Wisconsin.
Plus, if you buy the deal then share on social media, you’ll get $2.00 credit for your Eversave account. So it’s really like $3.50 a year!
Here are the details:
- Limit 1 per household, may buy additional Saves as gifts
- Valid for a two-year subscription (14 issues) to Taste of Home
- Save can be used to renew an existing subscription as long as same address is used for renewal
- Valid for US residents only
- Free shipping is included; please allow 6-10 weeks for delivery
- Code available immediately after purchase on Eversave
- Promotional value expires on Mar 4, 2013.
As with any daily deal site, make sure you read all rules and restrictions before you buy.
This post contains links which may earn Green Bay Consumer compensation. That means when you click the links, you help keep the site operating. Thank you! For more information, see our Disclosure Policy.