Downtown Green Bay Gallery Nite Nov. 15
Downtown Green Bay will be hosting a Gallery Nite on Thursday, November 15. Visit 11 stops around the Olde Main Street district and get to know local artists. Be sure to stop at shops and restaurants in the area, too! There are free shuttles every 15 minutes.
Here are the stops:
- Weathered Goods, 1242 Main Street
- artessence, 263 Main Street
- Cedar Street Gallery, 1373 Cedar Street
- The ARTgarage, 1400 Cedar Street
- The Main Salon. 1263 Main Street Suite 127
- Photography by Fix, 517 Forsest Street
- NL Johnson Art, 1263 Main Street
- The Attic Books & Coffee, 730 Bodart Street
- The Glass Haus, 633 E. Walnut Street
- NWTC Artisan Center, 1417 Cedar Street
- Photo by Emily, 1228 Main Street
Restaurant partners include Los Banditos, Ten-O-One Club, Jake’s Pizza, Big Tomatoes, Cat & Jim’s Art & Soul Cafe, and Jimmy John’s.
For more information on Gallery Nite, click here.