Festival Foods Sales and Match-Ups through 11/24
Here is this week’s sales rundown for Green Bay area Festival Foods. This is for Green Bay, Bellevue, Suamico, and De Pere. If you are not in the Green Bay area, your sales may be different so always check the Festival Foods website. Shoppers of the New London store can get their weekly sales ad here.
Black Friday you can get 12% off your wine purchase with in-ad coupon.
- If there is a coupon available to match up with the sale, it is noted. Sometimes a printable coupon mentioned may run out of prints.
- In-store ad coupons can be used if you buy at least $5 worth of non-coupon merchandise. You can pick up ad coupons at the front desk.
- Exceptions: Green Bay Press-Gazette’s exclusive Festival coupon
- Website Rewards coupons are only available on the web.
- Store ad coupon items are limit one unless otherwise noted.
- Only one Green Sheet or Orange Sheet coupon is needed (found at the front of the store) if you are buying multiples of an item.
- You do not need to tear out Festival store coupons from their respective ads.
- Unless it says otherwise, you can stack a manufacturer’s coupon with a Green Sheet coupon.
- Make sure you get a Upromise key tag to use at Festival. It can be used for the college-saving program or the SavingStar.com program.
- You can always see Festival Food’s complete sales line-up at their website as well as their store/coupon policy HERE.
Here’s what you need to know when reading the list:
GBPG=Green Bay Press Gazette exclusive online-only Festival coupon
MS= Money Saver Magazine coupon
PG=Proctor & Gamble Insert
SS=Smart Source Coupon Insert
RP=Red Plum coupon insert
WYB=When You Buy
Dairy, Deli, Refrigerated Foods
Breakstone Sour Cream $.88
- $.55/1 Breakstone Sour Cream 16 oz or larger 11/11/2012 SS (Exp. 12/15)
Frigo Ricotta Cheese $2.00
- Frigo Italian Cheese 4oz+, $.40/1 zip 51501 (excl. “Cheese Heads”)
- $.50/2 Frigo Brand Italian Style Cheese, 4 oz+
Pillsbury Crescent Dinner Rolls $1.79
- Save 50¢ when you buy any TWO (2) Pillsbury® Crescent Dinner RollsSaving Star E-coupon
- $0.40/3 Pillsbury Crescent Dinner Rolls
- $0.40/3 Pillsbury Crescent Dinner Rolls 11/11/2012 SS Insert (exp 02/02/2013)
- $0.40/3 Pillsbury, crescent dinner rolls 11/04/2012 SS Insert (exp 01/26/2013)
- Treasure Cave Cheese 4oz+, $.40/1 zip 77477
Kitchen Kleen 5 lb russet potatoes $.48 w/Store Coupon
Meat, Poultry, Pork and Seafood
Turkey 2-cent guarantee. Bring in or mention any competitor’s unexpired ad and Store Coupon and Festival will beat the price by 2 cents per pound.
Ham–Buy one Hillshire Farms Half Ham and get one Farm Fresh Frozen Turkey (10-12 lb) for Free w/Store Coupon
Farm Fresh Frozen Turkey–Buy one 10+ lbs and get the following items for free with store coupon:
- Freshlike frozen vegetables
- 1 Stove Top Chicken or Turkey stuffing
- Heinz Gravy
- Brown ‘n Serve rolls
Pepsi, Mt. Dew or Sierra Mist 12 pack 12 oz can, 6 pack 24 oz bottles or 8-pack 12 oz bottles 3/$7.98 w/Store Coupon (limit 3)
Birdseye Steamfresh Vegetables select varieties $.88
Kraft Cool Whip $.68 w/Store Coupon
- $1.00/2 Kraft Cool Whip Toppings, 8 oz+
- $1/2 Cool Whip, frosting 11/11/2012 SS Insert (exp 12/23/2012)
- $0.75/1 Marie Callender’s Dessert Pie, 26oz+ 11/11/2012 SS Insert (exp 12/31/2012)
Rhodes Dinner or Cinnamon Rolls $3.79
- $0.55/1 Rhodes Frozen Rolls or Bread 10/14/2012 RP Insert (exp 12/09/2012)
- $1/1 Sara Lee, Sweet Goods Product 11/04/2012 RP Insert (exp 12/31/2012)
Festival Split Top Wheat Bread $.88 w/GBPG exclusive coupon
Premium Upper Crust Pumpkin Pies $4.98 w/Store Coupon (limit 2)
Organic/Natural Foods Dept.
Bulk Granola $2.88 lb
Bulk Yogurt-covered pretzels $3.78 lb
Blue Diamond Nut Thins $1.88 w/Store Coupon (limit 2)
- $0.75/2 Blue Diamond Nut Thins or Baked Nut Chips 10/21/2012 SS Insert (exp 11/30/2012)
- $1.00/2 Kashi Crackers or Pita Crisps zip 77477
Betty Crocker Potato Buds $1.49
- $0.50/2 Betty Crocker Boxed Potatoes 10/07/2012 GM Insert (exp 12/01/2012)
Campbells Cream Soup (Chicken or Mushroom) $.88
- $1/4 Campbell’s Condensed Great for Cooking Soups
- $0.35/4 Campbell’s, Great for Cooking Soups, condensed 11/04/2012 SS Insert (exp 12/31/2012)
C&H brown or powdered sugar 2 lb $1.99
- $0.50/1 C&H Sugar, 2 lbs+ 11/04/2012 RP Insert (exp 12/31/2012)
- $0.75/2 C&H Sugar Products, 2 lbs+
- $0.75/2 C&H Sugar Products, 2 lbs+
- $1.00 Fisher Baking Nuts Green Sheet Coupon + use
- $0.55/1 Fisher, baking nut item, 10 oz+ 11/04/2012 SS Insert (exp 12/31/2012)
Frito Lay Tostitos, Cheetos or Fritos $1.98 w/Store Coupon (limit 3)
Heinz Gravy select varieties $.99
Kellogg’s Raisin Bran $2.50
- $1/3 Kellogg’s Corn Flakes, Raisin Bran, All-Bran or Rice Krispies Cereals
- $1.00/3 Kellogg’s All Bran, Rice Krispies, Corn Flakes, or Raisin Bran Cereals,10 oz+
Nestle Carnation Evaporated Milk $.99
- $0.50/2 Nestle Carnation Evaporated Milk , 12 oz
- $0.50/2 Nestle Carnation Evaporated Milk, cans, 12 oz 09/30/2012 RP Insert (exp 12/31/2012)
Ocean Spray Cranberry Sauce $1.19
Pam Cooking Spray $3.48
- $0.40/1 PAM Cooking Spray 10/21/2012 SS Insert (exp 12/01/2012)
Stove Top Stuffing $.99
- Kraft Stovetop Stuffing Mix, 6oz+, $1/2 zip 99218
Swanson Chicken Broth $.75
- $1.00/2 Swanson Broth or Stock
- $0.40/5 Swanson, broth, cans 11/04/2012 SS Insert (exp 12/31/2012)
- $1/2 Uncle Ben’s Long Grain & Wild Rice 11/11/2012 RP Insert (exp 01/05/2013)
- $1.00/3 Uncle Ben’s Products
Cascade Action Pacs 26 count $6.99
- $0.50/1 Cascade ActionPacs 10/14/2012 P&G Insert (exp 11/30/2012)
Chinet Plates $2.49
- $0.50/1 Dawn, excludes trial size 10/28/2012 P&G Insert (exp 11/30/2012)
Reynolds Wrap Foil 74 sq. ft $2.99
- $0.75/1 Reynolds Foil, 35 sq ft, excluding wrappers 11/11/2012 SS Insert (exp 12/31/2012)
- $0.55/1 Reynolds Wrap, 35 sq ft, excluding wrapper foil sheets 09/30/2012 SS Insert (exp 12/31/2012)
This is by no means an all-inclusive list of everything on sale at Festival Foods; your results on your shopping trip may vary.
This post contains links which may earn Green Bay Consumer compensation. That means when you click the links, you help keep the site operating. Thank you! For more information, see our Disclosure Policy.