Aldi deals of the week 2/20 – 2/26
Things you need to know about shopping at Aldi:
- You will need a quarter to use a cart. They have their carts in a little “jail” and the quarter will release the cart. When you are done shopping, return your cart and you’ll get your quarter back.
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- Bring your own bags for groceries
- Aldi does not accept credit cards. They accept cash, food stamps/EBT cards, and PIN-based debit cards.
Sweet Onions 3 lb bag $.99
Multi-colored Peppers 3pack $1.99
Mushrooms 8 oz $.99
Green PEppers 3 pack $.99
Roma Tomatoes $.99 lb
Little Salad Bar Italian Creations or Caesar Salad Kit $$.99
Dairy, Deli, Chilled Foods
Belgiosio Marscapone $2.49 (this stuff is awesome and locally made!)
Reggano Parmesan Cheese 8 0z $2.39
Brookdale Chili with Beans $.89
Nature’s Nectar Apple Juice $1.69
- Italian Diced Tomatoes in can $.59
- Balsamic Vinegar $1.99
- Primavera or Spicy Arrabiatta Sauce $1.49
- Vodka Pasta Sauce $1.79
- Sun Dried Tomato or Light Creamy Alfredo Sauce $1.69
- Roasted Peppers $1.89
- 12 oz canned mushrooms $1.99
Reggano Pasta & Sauce (like Lipton/Knorr Sides) $.59
Reggano Pasta Sauce 24 oz $1.19
Tuscan Garden Italian Dressing $1.39
Tuscan Gardens Vinaigrette Dressings $1.99
Tuscan Gardens Croutons $.99
To see the complete Aldis ad, click here.