Kid-Friendly Easter Activities
- Seroogys: visit from the Easter Bunny 5 PM – 7 PM, Both Stores
- Neville Public Museum: Dinosaur Egg Hunt 9 a.m.-3:30 p.m; $10/child, $8/Neville member; $5/adult. Fee includes activities and Museum admission. Child must be accompanied by an adult.
- Olsen’s Piggly Wiggly 11th Annual Easter Egg Hunt 9 am
- Festival Foods Bunny Hop. Candy, Crafts Surprises 10 am – 1 pm
- Seroogys: visit from the Easter Bunny 11 AM – 2 PM, Both Stores
- School House: Free activity Day, Webkinz 10 am – 3pm
- East Town Mall: Easter egg hunt at 1pm, $3 per child includes cookie, drink, coloring pages, and more.
- National Railroad Museum: Great Bunny Train 9am – 5pm, $10 for ages 3 and up. Also runs Sunday, March 24.
- Seroogys; visit from the Easter Bunny 10 AM – 12 PM and 3 PM – 5 PM, Both Stores
- Bay Beach Wildlife Sanctuary 9:30 am or 11:00 am, Easter egg hunt, crafts, and snacks. Fee: $2.50 per resident or Friends member, $3.75 per non-resident. Registration is required. Call (920) 391-3671.
- NEW Zoo: Easter Extravaganzoo. Easter egg hunt from 9 am – 2pm, $3 per child. Breakfast with the Easter Bunny 8 am – Noon, $10 per person, which includes the Easter egg hunt. (Babies age 1 & under are free for both events.)
- Seroogys: visit from the Easter Bunny 11 AM – 4 PM, Both Stores
- Memorial Park Pavillion, Appleton: FREE Easter egg hunt hosted by Appleton Jaycees, 10am – Noon
- Pathways Church, Appleton: Easter Egg Hunt FREE 9am – 11:30am
- School House: Free Melissa and Doug Craft 10 am – 3pm
- Southern Door Family Center: sponsored by the Brussels Shining Stars 4-H Club, registration at 9am, hunt starts at 9:30am.
- Waterfront Park, Sister Bay: Egg hunt starts at 10:30am
If you know of an Easter Egg Hunt or Easter Bunny visit, please let us know so we can add it to the list!