Heritage Hill Spirit of Christmas Past December 7, 14, & 21
What can you expect to see at the Heritage Hill Spirit of Christmas Past? Lots of good old-fashioned things that take us away from the 21st century:
- Old-fashioned holiday baking that does not include a tube of dough and a Doughboy
- Music from local performers and not music on an iPod
- Christmas shadow play instead of Nintendo DS
- Christmas stories by fire instead of watching Christmas shows on TV
- horse drawn wagon rides ($1 per person) instead of driving in the SUV or minivan
- many hands on activities and visit with a historic Santa, too!
- Heritage Hill members and children 3 and under FREE
- $9 for adults
- $8 for seniors (over 62)
- $7 for children (4-17)
You can receive $1 off your admission when you bring either a canned good to donate to the Salvation Army or a new, unwrapped book to the Give-A-Kid-A-Book campaign.
For more information on a Heritage Hill Christmas, click here.