Need to keep the kids occupied for a couple hours during the first few days of winter break? Head over to the Marcus Bay Park Cinema. They will be showing The Polar Express at 10am each day Sunday, December 22 through Tuesday, December 24. Tickets are only $3 each!
For more information, check the theatre’s Facebook page.
For the 23rd year, U.S. Bank will be hosting family-friendly New Year’s Eve events in Green Bay. Activities range from inflatables, rec sports and swimming to clowns, music and crafts. The events will be held at eight locations starting at 4pm and the best part: FREE admission.
The locations are:
- East Side Y, 1740 S. Huron Road
- West Side Y, 601 Cardinal Lane, Howard
- The Boys & Girls Club of Green Bay, 311 S. Oneida St. and 1451 University Ave. (student or club ID required)
- Cornerstone Community Center, 1640 Fernando Drive, Ashwaubenon
- Kroc Center, 1315 Lime Kiln Road
- St. Mary’s Roller Rink, 1265 Cass St.
- Neville Museum, 210 Museum Place
Children must be accompanied by an adult at all locations except the Boys and Girls Clubs. Admission at all locations will be on a space-available basis.
For more details on the activities and events at each location, click here.
I love all the fun family events on New Year’s Eve! I think I like these events so much because there wasn’t really anything like them when I was a kid, so my sister and I resorted to banging on pots and pans every hour until bedtime and generally driving our parents crazy!
Families are invited to Kid’s Rockin’ Eve at the Children’s Museum of Green Bay from 10am – 1pm on December 31. The museum will have their own “Times Square” with a ball drop, confetti, and sparkly and loud art projects. There will even be a bubble wrap stomp at noon!
This event is suitable for all ages and is free with admission to the museum.
For more information on Kid’s Rockin’ Eve, click here.
- Neville Museum Breakfast with Santa
- Heritage Hill Spirit of Christmas Past
- Green Bay Botanical Garden WPS Garden of Lights
- A Hazelwood Holiday
- NEW Zoo Holiday Fest
- New Leaf Market
These are just some of the events going on. Don’t forget to check the home page of Green Bay Consumer for more holiday fun ideas.
For events in the Fox Cities, be sure to check out Go Valley Kids.