Green Bay Consumer launched in April 2011. In just one year, thousands of readers have signed up either through Facebook, the daily email blast, Twitter and Google+ to find out the latest deals and consumer-related information for Northeastern Wisconsin.
To thank our loyal readers, we have lined up an entire month of giveaways for you featuring many Green Bay area businesses!
The contest is now over. Thanks to everyone who entered!
- 5/1: Kidz Town Passes – Sandra R and Melissa C.
- 5/2: $20 School House Gift Card – Amy M
- 5/3: $20 Lotus Asian Restaurant Gift Card – Wendy C.
- 5/4-5: $20 Broadway Bucks – Sara S.
- 5/6: Jimmy John’s – Kristine B.
- 5/7: Kalahari Indoor Theme Park – Maria P. and Derek D.
- 5/8: $30 to Grapevine Cafe – Holly M & Angela K
- 5/9: $20 to Regatta 220 – Katie J and Scott G
- 5/10: 2 All-Day Passes to Tundra Lodge – Pete S and Terri L
- 5/11: $15 to Skip’s Diner – Gerald W and Brian K
- 5/13: $25 Wisconsinmade Gift Certificate – Brandon R
- 5/14: Door County Coffee – Rebekah E.
- 5/15: $20 to Kroll’s West – Connie R
- 5/16: $60 Frequent User Card to Monkey Joe’s – Becky L and Julie B
- 5/17: $20 to Lou’s Bootery – Tanya G
- 5/18: $40 to Phin Sushi – Kaili K
- 5/20: $10 to Fleet Farm – Christy L
- 5/21: $20 to Outback Steakhouse – Tammy J.
- 5/22: $10 to Bay Family Restaurant – Sandy L
- 5/23: $20 to Uncle Mike’s Bake Shoppe: Nicole D
- 5/24: $10 to Beerntsens & $10 to Seroogys: Val R.
- 5/25: $25 Gift Card to Sammy’s Pizza – Jenah U.
- 5/27: Deal Chicken Gift Packs – Jill D, Heidi L, Debbie, Tammy T, Scott
- 5/28: $10 Gift Card to Greek Boys Gyros – Kelly G
- 5/29: Appleton/Green Bay Entertainment Books- Chris J. and Arlen T.
- 5/30: $20 to Stadium Bakery – Sara M
- 5/31: $25 to Shopko -.
Contest Rules: Visitors to Green Bay Consumer may enter one time a day to win that day’s prize. Entry period begins at 12:00 A.M. and ends at 11:59 P.M. CST each day. Contest winners will be contacted via email with instructions on how to claim their prize. Contest winner has 48 hours to respond to the notification email. If contest winner does not respond to the notification email, a new winner will be selected. By entering the giveaway, you will also be added to the Green Bay Consumer email list to be kept in the loop of all of the great deals in our area (don’t worry…we don’t share email addresses with anyone, and you can unsubscribe at any time). If you’re already signed up for our email list, you can still enter the giveaway by filling out the form above. A list of winners will be shown on this page. No purchase necessary. Contest is open to residents of the state of Wisconsin only.
Thank you for reading Green Bay Consumer!