First off, here are their rules:
- Must purchase $25 in Grocery & Health and Beauty to get coupons doubled
- Limit five (5) coupons doubled per customer per day
- Must have a ShopYourWay Rewards card (you can get one at checkout if you don’t already have one)
Nabisco Oreo Cookies or Honey Maid Graham Crackers $2.50
$1/2 Oreo Package, exp. 3/24/13 (SS 02/24/13)
$1/2 Oreo Package, exp. 3/22/13 (SS 02/10/13 R)
$1/1 Oreo Package, exp. 3/22/13 (SS 02/10/13 R)
Final Price: As low as $1.50, or $.50*
Finish Detergent Powerball 32 ct, Quantum 25 ct or Jet Dry Rinse Agent 16 oz $4.99
$1/1 Finish Power Up Booster, exp. 5/5/13 (SS 03/10/13)
$1.25/1 Finish Quantum, Powerball Tabs or Gelpacs, exp. 3/16/13 (SS 02/10/13 R)
$0.75/1 Finish Quantum Automatic Dishwasher Detergent printable
$0.50/1 Finish Powerball or Gel Pacs printable
$0.50/1 Finish / Electrasol Automatic Dishwasher Detergent printable
Final Price: As low as $3.74, or $2.99*
Vidal Sassoon Haircolor $8.99
$3/1 Vidal Sassoon Hair Color Product, exp. 4/30/13 (RP 03/10/13)
$3/1 Vidal Sassoon Hair Color, exp. 3/31/13 (P&G 03/03/13)
$15 MIR P&G Beauty Product Purchase of $50 printable
Final Price: As low as $$5.99
Hawaiian Tropic or Banana Boat Suncare B1G1 50% Off
$1/1 Hawaiian Tropic Sun Care Product printable
Final Price: Various good deals
You can find more match-ups over at Coupons for Wisconsin . Thanks, Ashley!
Is it just me, or is this not as exciting knowing we can go to Olsens Piggly Wiggly to double TEN coupons on three different days of the week?
If you are new to shopping Copps, these are the basics:
- Double Daze on Wednesdays and Saturdays (Saturdays through March 30, 2013): Double up to five (5) Coupons with $1.00 or less face value.
- You must have a Roundys loyalty card to get the deal; if you forgot yours, the cashier can look it up by phone number.
- Must have $25 pre-coupon total to double. If they don’t double, add a Copps gift card to your total. There is debate whether it is $25 after sales and specials or $25 regular price. Depends upon which employee you talk to!
- You can use store and manufacturer coupon together
- You can usually roll Catalina deals, meaning if you receive a Catalina coupon on your first transaction (i.e. milk coupon), you can use them on your second transaction which contains milk.
- Rain Checks expire in 2 weeks.
For the complete sales match-ups, head over to Creative Couponing.
- $1/2 Frigo Cheese Heads, exp. 3/31/13 (SS 01/06/13 #2 R)
- $0.75/1 Frigo Cheese Heads Superstring Cheese or Swirls Cheese, exp. 3/31/13 (SS 01/27/13 R)
- $0.55/1 Frigo Cheese Heads, exp. 3/31/13 (SS 01/06/13 #2 R)
- $0.75/1 Frigo Cheese Heads Superstring Cheese or Superstring Swirls Cheese, exp. 3/31/13 (ALL YOU Feb ’13)
- $0.50/1 New York Brand Frozen Bread Product printable
- $0.50/1 New York Frozen Bread Product, exp. 5/31/13 (SS 03/10/13)
- $1/2 New York Frozen Product, exp. 3/31/13 (SS 01/27/13)
- $0.50/1 New York Frozen Product, exp. 3/31/13 (SS 01/27/13)
- $0.50/1 New York Garlic Knots, exp. 3/31/13 (SS 01/27/13)
- $0.40/1 New York Frozen Product, exp. 3/31/13 (SS 01/27/13 R)
- $0.50/1 New York Frozen Bread Product, exp. 4/30/13 (ALL YOU Feb ’13)
- $0.50/1 New York Brand Frozen Bread, exp. 5/31/13 (ALL YOU Mar ’13)
Due to time constraints this week, I didn’t get a chance to do the Piggly Wiggly matchups. Head over to Coupons for Wisconsin to check them out!
Things to remember:
- This weekly match-up is for Olsen’s in “Green Bay” (Howard).
- Some Piggly Wiggly stores are again offering Double Coupons.
- Manufacturer’s coupons will be doubled up to and including $1.00 up to ten per $25 transaction Friday-Saturday-Sunday. To see if your store is participating and to print your Double Coupon Savings Pass, click here and pick Weekly Specials.
- Piggly Wiggly stores are independently owned and their ads occasionally don’t match up, check your store ad for prices.
- Their coupon policy can be found here but again, because each is independently owned and operated, you should check your store’s policy as well.
- At Green Bay area stores, you will need to have a Preferred Club Card to get some of the deals. There are also “Pig Points” that you can earn with the Preferred Club Card. Those points can be redeemed for gas at participating Renew gas stations, or discounts on sale items. For more information on the Pig’s Preferred Club card, click here.
Exclusive Facebook Coupon (w/ $10 purchase) this week: