Disclosure: I was compensated with a promotional gift in exchange for hosting this giveaway and posting about the Roundy’s Fresh Perks program.
Roundy’s (parent company of Copps & Pick ‘n Save) has a new loyalty card called Fresh Perks, and they are launching the new card with more than $9 million in prizes and more than 1 million free products.
According to James Hyland, Vice President of Corporate Communications for Roundys, “We heard from our customers that they wanted a program where they could save money on everyday grocery purchases; Fresh Perks is in response to that feedback.”
First, a little about the Fresh Perks card:
- You can load digital coupons to your card at the Copps website
- You’re automatically enrolled in the Salad Club, Baby Club, Pet Club and Yogurt Club (see store for details)
- You’ll have access to extra Double Double Daze coupon events
- You’ll find additional rewards during the year
How does the current Fresh Perks giveaway work?
1) Stop by the service desk and get your Fresh Perks card. This will replace your current Roundy’s card.
2) Earn 1 ticket every time you shop through October 9, 2013.
3) Earn bonus tickets for every $50 in purchases
3) Earn bonus tickets by purchasing bonus items. Items are noted in the weekly flyer and in stores.
4) Play online at FreshPerksGiveaway.com for your chance to win daily gift card prizes, free groceries for a year or $25,000 cash.
5) Claim your Fresh Perks tickets by bringing your ticket and Fresh Perks Card to any register and they will automatically keep track of your accumulated Fresh Perks (can be found at the bottom of your receipt). You can win Free products or Fresh Perks prizes.
The Fresh Perks Rewards Giveaway reminds me of Roundy’s popular Ham or Turkey Perks. According to Hyland, “They are very similar. The main difference being Fresh Perks are redeemable on most anything the customer purchases.”
I had to ask Mr. Hyland why they didn’t bring back the love-it-or-hate-it Monopoly game. ”Because Monopoly was a “collect & win” promotion, customer feedback was that it was too complicated to play for the number of winners. Fresh Perks Giveaway is an “instant win” promotion, which allows a more simple game and more winners.”
You can redeem your Fresh Perks Reward automatically on your next purchase made between Oct 17 – Oct 30, 2013.
- 200 Fresh Perks = $2 in Free Groceries
- 400 Fresh Perks = $5 in Free Groceries
- 700 Fresh Perks = $10 in Free Groceries
- 1000 Fresh Perks = $20 in Free Groceries
- 2500 Fresh Perks = $50 in Free Groceries
One lucky Green Bay Consumer reader will get a $25 credit from Roundys. You must have a Fresh Perks card in order to be eligible for the prize; the $25 credit will be loaded onto the winner’s card. All you have to do to enter is fill out the form below.
The contest is now over. Thank you to all who entered.
Disclosure: I was compensated with a promotional gift in exchange for hosting the giveaway and posting about the Roundy’s Fresh Perks program. As is the case with all of my posts, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be a good fit for my readers.
Contest Rules: Contest ends at 11:59 P.M. CST, September 1, 2013. Contest winner will be contacted via email with instructions on how to claim their prize. Contest winner has 48 hours to respond to the notification email. If contest winner does not respond to the notification email, a new winner will be selected. By entering the giveaway, you will also be added to the Green Bay Consumer email list to be kept in the loop of all of the great deals in our area (Don’t worry…we don’t share email addresses with anyone, and you can unsubscribe at any time). If you’re already signed up for our email list, you can still enter the giveaway by filling out the form above. No purchase necessary. Contest is open to residents of the state of Wisconsin only.
Things to remember:
- This weekly match-up is for Olsen’s in “Green Bay” (Howard).
- At Olsen’s (not Larry’s) manufacturer’s coupons will be doubled up to and including $1.00 up to ten per $25 transaction Friday-Saturday-Sunday. To see if your store is participating and to print your Double Coupon Savings Pass, click here and pick Weekly Specials.
- Piggly Wiggly stores are independently owned and their ads occasionally don’t match up, check your store ad for prices.
- Their coupon policy can be found here but again, because each is independently owned and operated, you should check your store’s policy as well.
- At Green Bay area stores, you will need to have a Preferred Club Card to get some of the deals. There are also “Pig Points” that you can earn with the Preferred Club Card. Those points can be redeemed for gas at participating Renew gas stations, or discounts on sale items. For more information on the Pig’s Preferred Club card, click here.
Exclusive Facebook Coupon (w/ $10 purchase) this week:
Save $6.25 at checkout when you buy any combination of five (5) of the following (no more than 5 of each item allowed):
Capri Sun Juice Drink 10 count $2.04
Jello-O Gelatin or Pudding Snack 4 count $1.94
- $1/2 JELL-O Refrigerated Snacks
- $.75/1 Refrigerated Jell-O Cinnamon Rice or Vanilla Pudding, not valid on sugar-free (if included in sale)
- $0.80/2 Jell-O, refrigerated snacks 06/09/2013 SS Insert (exp 07/07/2013)
Kool Aid or Country Time Drink Mix 6 – 8 quart $2.74
Kraft Velveeta Shells & Cheese or Deluxe Mac & Cheese Dinner 10 – 14 oz $2.74
Kraft American Singles 16 oz $2.94
Kraft Shredded or Chunk Cheese 7 to 8 oz $2.74
Kraft Miracle Whip 30 oz $4.24
Kraft Salad Dressing 14 – 16 oz $2.24
Maxwell House Wake Up Coffee 30 oz $5.24
MiO Liquid Drink Enhancer $2.94
- $1/2 MiO Liquid Water Enhancers, 1.62 fl. oz
- $1/1 MiO, liquid water enhancer 06/09/2013 SS Insert (exp 07/07/2013)
Oscar Mayer Bologna 14 – 16 oz $2.14
Oscar Mayer Fully Cooked Bacon $3.54
Oscar Mayer Bacon 12 – 16 oz $4.24
Oscar Mayer hot dogs 14 – 16 oz $2.04
Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Shaved Lunch Meat 7 to 9 oz – $2.94
First off, here are their rules:
- Must purchase $25 in Grocery & Health and Beauty to get coupons doubled
- Limit five (5) coupons doubled per customer per day
- Must have a ShopYourWay Rewards card (you can get one at checkout if you don’t already have one)
Nabisco Oreo Cookies or Honey Maid Graham Crackers $2.50
$1/2 Oreo Package, exp. 3/24/13 (SS 02/24/13)
$1/2 Oreo Package, exp. 3/22/13 (SS 02/10/13 R)
$1/1 Oreo Package, exp. 3/22/13 (SS 02/10/13 R)
Final Price: As low as $1.50, or $.50*
Finish Detergent Powerball 32 ct, Quantum 25 ct or Jet Dry Rinse Agent 16 oz $4.99
$1/1 Finish Power Up Booster, exp. 5/5/13 (SS 03/10/13)
$1.25/1 Finish Quantum, Powerball Tabs or Gelpacs, exp. 3/16/13 (SS 02/10/13 R)
$0.75/1 Finish Quantum Automatic Dishwasher Detergent printable
$0.50/1 Finish Powerball or Gel Pacs printable
$0.50/1 Finish / Electrasol Automatic Dishwasher Detergent printable
Final Price: As low as $3.74, or $2.99*
Vidal Sassoon Haircolor $8.99
$3/1 Vidal Sassoon Hair Color Product, exp. 4/30/13 (RP 03/10/13)
$3/1 Vidal Sassoon Hair Color, exp. 3/31/13 (P&G 03/03/13)
$15 MIR P&G Beauty Product Purchase of $50 printable
Final Price: As low as $$5.99
Hawaiian Tropic or Banana Boat Suncare B1G1 50% Off
$1/1 Hawaiian Tropic Sun Care Product printable
Final Price: Various good deals
You can find more match-ups over at Coupons for Wisconsin . Thanks, Ashley!
Is it just me, or is this not as exciting knowing we can go to Olsens Piggly Wiggly to double TEN coupons on three different days of the week?
If you are new to shopping Copps, these are the basics:
- Double Daze on Wednesdays and Saturdays (Saturdays through March 30, 2013): Double up to five (5) Coupons with $1.00 or less face value.
- You must have a Roundys loyalty card to get the deal; if you forgot yours, the cashier can look it up by phone number.
- Must have $25 pre-coupon total to double. If they don’t double, add a Copps gift card to your total. There is debate whether it is $25 after sales and specials or $25 regular price. Depends upon which employee you talk to!
- You can use store and manufacturer coupon together
- You can usually roll Catalina deals, meaning if you receive a Catalina coupon on your first transaction (i.e. milk coupon), you can use them on your second transaction which contains milk.
- Rain Checks expire in 2 weeks.
For the complete sales match-ups, head over to Creative Couponing.
- $1/2 Frigo Cheese Heads, exp. 3/31/13 (SS 01/06/13 #2 R)
- $0.75/1 Frigo Cheese Heads Superstring Cheese or Swirls Cheese, exp. 3/31/13 (SS 01/27/13 R)
- $0.55/1 Frigo Cheese Heads, exp. 3/31/13 (SS 01/06/13 #2 R)
- $0.75/1 Frigo Cheese Heads Superstring Cheese or Superstring Swirls Cheese, exp. 3/31/13 (ALL YOU Feb ’13)
- $0.50/1 New York Brand Frozen Bread Product printable
- $0.50/1 New York Frozen Bread Product, exp. 5/31/13 (SS 03/10/13)
- $1/2 New York Frozen Product, exp. 3/31/13 (SS 01/27/13)
- $0.50/1 New York Frozen Product, exp. 3/31/13 (SS 01/27/13)
- $0.50/1 New York Garlic Knots, exp. 3/31/13 (SS 01/27/13)
- $0.40/1 New York Frozen Product, exp. 3/31/13 (SS 01/27/13 R)
- $0.50/1 New York Frozen Bread Product, exp. 4/30/13 (ALL YOU Feb ’13)
- $0.50/1 New York Brand Frozen Bread, exp. 5/31/13 (ALL YOU Mar ’13)