- Seroogys: visit from the Easter Bunny 5 PM – 7 PM, Both Stores
- Neville Public Museum: Dinosaur Egg Hunt 9 a.m.-3:30 p.m; $10/child, $8/Neville member; $5/adult. Fee includes activities and Museum admission. Child must be accompanied by an adult.
- Olsen’s Piggly Wiggly 11th Annual Easter Egg Hunt 9 am
- Festival Foods Bunny Hop. Candy, Crafts Surprises 10 am – 1 pm
- Seroogys: visit from the Easter Bunny 11 AM – 2 PM, Both Stores
- School House: Free activity Day, Webkinz 10 am – 3pm
- East Town Mall: Easter egg hunt at 1pm, $3 per child includes cookie, drink, coloring pages, and more.
- National Railroad Museum: Great Bunny Train 9am – 5pm, $10 for ages 3 and up. Also runs Sunday, March 24.
- Seroogys; visit from the Easter Bunny 10 AM – 12 PM and 3 PM – 5 PM, Both Stores
- Bay Beach Wildlife Sanctuary 9:30 am or 11:00 am, Easter egg hunt, crafts, and snacks. Fee: $2.50 per resident or Friends member, $3.75 per non-resident. Registration is required. Call (920) 391-3671.
- NEW Zoo: Easter Extravaganzoo. Easter egg hunt from 9 am – 2pm, $3 per child. Breakfast with the Easter Bunny 8 am – Noon, $10 per person, which includes the Easter egg hunt. (Babies age 1 & under are free for both events.)
- Seroogys: visit from the Easter Bunny 11 AM – 4 PM, Both Stores
- Memorial Park Pavillion, Appleton: FREE Easter egg hunt hosted by Appleton Jaycees, 10am – Noon
- Pathways Church, Appleton: Easter Egg Hunt FREE 9am – 11:30am
- School House: Free Melissa and Doug Craft 10 am – 3pm
- Southern Door Family Center: sponsored by the Brussels Shining Stars 4-H Club, registration at 9am, hunt starts at 9:30am.
- Waterfront Park, Sister Bay: Egg hunt starts at 10:30am
- Josten Park, Bellevue: Easter Egg Bonanza starts at 9am, event is free but registration is required.
- De Pere Community Center: Free Easter egg hunt starts at 11am.
If you know of an Easter Egg Hunt or Easter Bunny visit, please let us know so we can add it to the list!
There really is something for everyone when it comes to Playmobil. They have dollhouses, construction sets, knights, pony ranches, dinosaurs, magic castles, top secret agents, fairy tales, you name it. They even make a really nice nativity set and several types of advent calendars that cost way less than the similar LEGO advent calendars. If you’re looking for stocking stuffers, I know School House carries individual pieces of Playmobil for just a few dollars each.
Playmobil toys are made out of that same sturdy plastic as LEGOS, too. So they can take a lot of abuse and in most cases, even get stepped on and the stuff doesn’t bend or break often. And also like LEGO, they can be on the pricier side, but they are an awesome investment.
School House’s sale room often has great deals. From Friday, January 25th through January 28th, you can get an 20% OFF Sale Room products that have the barcodes X’d out. Most products are already 50% OFF.
You’ll find great teaching supplies, toys, games, Wisconsin materials and more are in the Sale Room.
School House is located on Willard Drive in Ashwaubenon.
Don’t forget about the FREE Activity Days School House offers, too. The current schedule can be found by clicking here.
I love School House and have shopped there since I was a wee one. Remember their old store on Oneida Street? My dad used to bring me in there when he wanted to buy teaching supplies and I wanted to add to my scratch-n-sniff sticker collection. Now I go to the store located by Shopko in Ashwaubenon to buy stuff like school supplies, toys, and bridging books for my kids to keep their skills sharp during the summer.
Here’s a rundown of days and themes for upcoming free activities at Green Bay’s School House:
Saturday Activity Days 10am-3pm
Great for ages 3-10
- January 12th–Rocketball & visit us at Einstein Expo at Shopko Hall
- January 19th–Silly Putty
- January 26th–Bubble Art
*NEW* Storytimes Wednesday at 10AM
Great for ages 18 months to 5 years
- January 9th–Snow/Winter
- January 16th–Bubbles
- January 23rd–Light and Dark (flashlights)
- January 30th–Hibernation
Fun Times Thursdays from 10AM-Noon
- January 10th–Patriotic Banner
- January 17th–Sensory Snowman
- January 24th–Lacy Snowflake
- January 31st–Busy Burrow