Fleet Farm’s famous Toyland opens up Saturday, October19th at 7am. In the past, they have also put the catalog in the Sunday paper the week before, so this coming Sunday we should see it. Otherwise they usually have copies in store (for a limited time).
The first 300 customers at each location on the 19th will receive a 2013 Toy Big Rig!
Check out the printable coupons for toys here (look for Toys under Categories). Combine them with Fleet’s great prices and you can get some great deals!
For more information, click here.
Fleet Farm’s famous Toyland opens up Saturday, October 20th at 8am. In the past, they have also put the catalog in the Sunday paper the week before, so this coming Sunday we should see it. Otherwise they usually have copies in store (for a limited time).
Check out the printable coupons for toys here and here. Some were also in the 9/23 SmartSource insert that was in the newspaper. Combine them with Fleet’s great prices and you can get some great deals!
To see the Fleet Farm catalog, click here.
- Fleet Farm accepts coupons
- They accept manufacturer internet coupons including BOGO or FREE internet printables as long as it’s directly from the manufacturer
- The only IPs Fleet will not accept are the ones that have a different store logo on them (and this includes manufacturer coupons that say “redeem at ___” on them).
- Saturday is the best day of the week to shop Fleet Farm. Why? Their weekly ads overlap on Saturdays, meaning you can shop two ads on one day. See last week’s ad here.
It’s Fleet Farm’s Founder’s Day Celebration this week. Here are some of my favorite deals:
- 12 pack Wildwood Soda $2.00
- 20 oz Peanut Brittle $2.49
- Dried Fruit, sunflower seeds, sesame stix or peas $1.99
- Nuts! No, really. Many different types and sizes of bagged and containers of nuts are on sale. Whether you’re just going to snack on them or use them for baking, Fleet is like the Mecca for nuts!
- A lot of toys in Toyland are on sale this week. Fleet traditionally has the lowest prices (or tie other stores for prices), so the additional money off is great. Also, both Green Bay stores already have toys on clearance mixed in with their other toys. I got a Gigantic Chuck and Friends toy that retailed for $39.99 for only $12. And speaking of which, did you know that you can order toys from Fleet Farm online? No need to fight the traffic and go to the store. Click here to shop Toyland online.
Angel Soft 12 count double roll Bath Tissue $5.49
Use $0.45/1 Angel Soft Bath Tissue Double Roll 11/13/2011 RP Insert (exp 2/13/2012)
Brawny 6 pk Paper Towels $6.88
Use $1/1 Brawny Paper Towels
Softsoap 128 oz Refills $6.99
Use $0.75/1 Softsoap Brand Liquid Hand Soap 10/30/2011 SS Inser (exp 1/12/2012)
Meow Mix 17.6 lb Bonus size bag $11.99
Use $1/1 Meow Mix Cat Food 10/23/2011 RP Insert (exp 12/17/2011)
To see the complete Fleet Farm ad, click here.
Remember all those Toy coupons I mentioned a few weeks back? They were printable and also in the 10/02/2011 Hasbro PlaySaver insert that was in the newspaper. All of those coupons expire November 4th.
Chuck & Friends Flip the Bounch Back Racer Vehicle $29.99
Use $5 off one Chuck & Friends Flip the Bounch Back Racer Vehicle
Chuck and Friends Tumble Tower $16.99
Use $5 off one Chuck & Friends Tumble Tower
Elefun Busy Ball Popper $24.99
Use $5 off one Poppin Park Elefun Fun Busy Ball Popper Toy
Playskool Weebles Turn & Tumble Home $24.99
Use $5/1 Playskool Weebles Turn & Tumble Home 10/2/2011 Playskool Insert (exp 11/4/2011)
Playskool Bounce and Ride $24.99
Use $5/1 Bounce N Ride Toy from Playskool
Transformers Rescue Bots $9.99
Use $2 off the purchase of one Playskool Heroes Toy
Play-Doh Sesame Street Color Mixer $19.99
Use $5 off one Play-Doh Sesame Street Color Mixer from Hasbro
Strawberry Shortcake RC Vehicle $14.99
Use $5 off the Purchase of Strawberry Shortcake Berry Bitty Market or One Strawberry Shortcake Berry Cruiser RC Toy
My Little Pony Pinkie Pie’s RC Car $14.99
$5 off the purchase of One My Little Pony Pinkie Pie Car or One My Little Pony So Soft Pinkie Pie”Learns to Walk” Doll
Keep in mind that these are Fleet’s starting prices for toys. Many times they put items on sale throughout the holiday season. They frequently get restocked on items (up to a point), so if you don’t make it opening weekend, you can always try later, too.
To see the complete Toyland Catalog, click here.